Moroccan citizen Touil Abdelmajid makes a victory sign as he arrives with migrants on the Italian navy ship Orione at Porto Empedocle harbour in Sicily February 17, 2015. Italian police said on May 20, 2015 they had arrested the 22-year-old Moroccan man suspected of involvement in the March 18 attack on the Bardo museum in Tunis which killed 20 tourists. Police in Milan said the man, named as Abdelmajid, had been sought by authorities in several countries. Picture taken February 17, 2015. REUTERS/Antonio Parrinello TPX IMAGES OF THE DAY - RTX1DXEC
© Riproduzione riservata
